SUPPLY.com is a leading e-commerce and distribution company dedicated to revolutionizing the plumbing supply industry. As a privately-held company with strong technology roots, our culture is nimble, lean, and data-driven. We work hard, celebrate wins, and strive to grow market share rapidly.
Our warehouse receives, packages, and ships the most recognizable bath and kitchen fixture brands in the world; and our warehouse team strives to constantly improve the speed and accuracy with which our orders are fulfilled. We are looking to hire strong talent to help achieve these goals.
About the Position
At SUPPLY.com, our team of Warehouse Associates is responsible for mastering all of the core functions that drive warehouse operations. That includes packaging orders of various sizes, preparing fragile items for delivery, operating forklifts and order pickers, and stocking and unloading materials from carriers.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage, eligibility for health benefits, and opportunity for performance-based profit-sharing.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be expected to
- Work hard to maintain a high quality experience for our customers
- Contribute to our friendly, hard-working culture
- Pay careful attention to personal safety (for himself/herself and others)
- Require limited oversight in performing role
- Drive the warehouse team forward using a healthy mix of professional conduct and judgment and good old-fashioned elbow grease
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to operate a fork lift and order picker
- Positive attitude
- Dependable transportation to and from the workplace
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse experience is helpful, but we’ll train the right candidate
Note: In order to be considered for employment at SUPPLY.com, you must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
<<< Back to Job listings